Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Nursery Babies

Some of the babies from Nursery Middle Class, 
They're right next door to my class and I pretty much am in LOVE with them. 


My after school CREW! We hang out everyday after school for an hour and a half
(L-R Ernie, Charmant, Kuku, Daniel, Gady & Joyeuse)



My dudes! (L-R Ernie, Daniel, Charmant & Gady)


This, is Rugamba. He's in Nursery Middle Class (which his mommy teaches!) His smile melts my heart, his personality is adorable and his hugs are to die for, 
when this little man comes tearing down the hill towards you there's not much you can do but love him.


Some of my after school gang with Nursery Middle Class' after school gang. 
We pretty much all hang out together when schools over.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful pictures. I can see why you love these guys.....and from the smiles on their faces they obviously love you. Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete